IRATA offer several online examinations as part of the assessment process. The range of online exams and their requirements can be found below, and in the relvent menu items above
Instructor Exam requirements
As per TACS 8.4.1:
Trainee Instructors must meet several criteria before they are eligible to apply for Instructor status:
- hold a current IRATA Level 3 certificate;
- hold a current relevant first aid certificate;
- have been witnessed to competently deliver all TACS syllabus items;
- have at least 400 hours total logged experience delivering IRATA training courses;
- successfully train (i.e. pass at assessment) at least 30 candidates including at least 6 candidates at each IRATA level;
- maintain an overall pass rate of at least 60% of candidates;
- attend at least one Instructor/ Assessor workshop per year;
Items c) to g) are recorded in the trainee Instructor logbook, see 8.5. for further guidance.
After submitting the logbook candidates must then complete and pass the online Instructor examination, see 8.6.