IAS Group provides corrosion & integrity maintenance services which leverage technology-based solutions to the oil & gas market and other major industrial sectors. This includes the delivery of specialised short and long-term integrity remediation projects, long-term corrosion maintenance works and the design, commissioning and operation of proprietary engineered tooling systems.
IAS Group corrosion & integrity maintenance services include:
- Industry leading commitment to the risk management processes that underpin safe working practices
- Asset management solutions (including visual asset management and integrity data management)
- Engineering / technical services: composite solutions, engineering, corrosion & integrity, insulation and remotely operated tooling systems
- Engineered composite repair systems (including structural and production critical response applications)
- Engineered high pressure water jet pump / tooling systems & services
- Surface preparation and the application of protective coatings
- Insulation services (materials supply & installation)
- Specialist material and equipment supply (including coating and insulation products)
- Quickflange - cold forged flange solutions
- Marine Growth Removal (MGR) Tooling systems which utilise UHPWJ to clean/remediate surfaces of piles / structural members of coastal infrastructure or the structural members, production lines, caissons or risers of offshore assets.
- Engineered Tooling Systems for cleaning, cutting or remediation focused around hydro abrasive cutting, diamond wire saw cutting, and internal pipe cleaning and inspection systems