Company: IRATA International
IRATA is viewed as the world’s leading authority on industrial rope access. We have over 470 global member companies, ranging from small family businesses to multi-national corporations. The international demand for industrial rope access services is increasing at pace and to support our regulatory systems, we are recruiting experienced auditors in order to expand our existing audit team. We are specifically seeking auditors who permanently reside in the following regions:
- Europe (excluding UK)
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
- Western Australia
Applications are invited from candidates residing in the above regions with the following skills and experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- Lead auditor qualification (in any field)
- Current or expired IRATA Level 3 qualification
- Experience in audit assignments from planning to completion
- Ability to interpret technical documents and drawings
- Experience in multiple rope access industry sectors (e.g. operations and training)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Valid driving licence for country of residence
- Must hold a valid passport (unrestricted, other than by statute)
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in auditing health and safety or quality management systems
- Working independently of IRATA member companies
- Multi-lingual (including English)
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive and professional outlook
- Well presented
- In good standing as an IRATA Level 3 (expired or current)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Apply audit principles and procedures:
- national and international travel, as required;
- plan and organise work effectively;
- conduct the audit to the agreed timescales;
- prioritise and focus on significant risks;
- collate information through effective interviewing, listening and observation;
- close out non-conformity submissions.
Records and data:
- the use of sampling techniques for auditing;
- verification of audit evidence;
- effectively record audit evidence and activities;
- document audit findings and prepare appropriate audit reports;
- uphold confidentiality and security of information.
- have an appreciation of the scale, sector of operation, structure, business and management practices of typical IRATA member companies;
- communicate effectively at all levels.
Please apply by sending your CV together with a handwritten covering letter to email@example.com
The deadline for submission of application is 30th November 2018.
Due to the expected volume of applications, we will respond to successful applicants in writing by 18th January 2019. If you have not been contacted by this time, it should be assumed that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Nonetheless, we will respond to your application whether you are successful or otherwise.