Before you apply
- Check that all the membership requirements can be met before applying. The requirements for membership can be found here
- Familiarise yourself with IRATA policy and procedure. These can be downloaded from the ‘Publications Page’ here
- The application form and all supporting documents must be provided in English.
- Make sure you have all of the supporting documentation ready, they should be submitted together with the application form. Details of the supporting documentation are provided below.
- Your application will not be processed until we receive your application fee.
- We will aim to process your application as soon as possible, however, delays may occur if the information provided in not legible, complete or correct.
- Check that all the details you have provided on the application form are correct before signing the declaration. The declaration should be signed by an authorised representative of the organisation.
Please write to email@example.com if you have a query with any of the above before applying.
What you need to include with your application
Alongside your application, you will be required to provide the following:
An organisation chart describing the management structure. This must clearly indicate the following roles as a minimum:
- Technical Authority
- Rope Access Manager
- Training Officer (Trainer or Operator & Trainer member applicants only)
Technical Authority and Trainer Curriculum Vitae (CV)
You will need to provide a copy of your nominated Technical Authority’s CV. The CV must describe rope access related competencies and experience. If applying for trainer membership, you will also be required to provide a copy of your Instructor’s CV.
Group Structure Chart
If your company belongs to a group of companies you will be required to provide a group structure chart depicting the relationship between all subsidiaries and sister companies. All companies undertaking (or intending to undertake) rope access activities must be clearly indicated.
Company Registration Certificate
You will need to provide a copy of your company registration certificate provided by your national ‘Registrar of Companies’ or equivalent (Companies House in the UK).
You can apply to become an IRATA Member by completing the appropriate application form below: