Due to the growth of the IRATA system throughout the below named RAC regions, we are currently seeking L3 Technicians who would like to apply to become an IRATA Assessor.
This is a highly responsible role and if your application is successful, you will be required to undergo a defined series of suitability assessments.
Following the suitability assessments, the ASTACS Course will be held in Kuala Lumpur during the week 23rd to 29th March 2020 for which candidates will have to arrange their own travel and accommodation.
Applicants must be resident and have command of a local language from within their RAC region and be able to read and write English. It should be noted that successful applicants will be required to pass a Computer Based Assessment, which is written in English.
APPLICATION RAC REGIONS
- South East Asia and Far East Asia RAC
- Australasia RAC- Western Australia, Queensland and New Zealand.
Applicants will also require the following:
- a current IRATA Level three qualification; held for a minimum of six years;
- previous experience in rope access operations;
- adequate training experience, partially gained during the last 24 months.
Should you meet the above requirements and wish to be considered for this role, please send your application, coupled with the documentation listed below, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a copy of your Résumé / Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- a completed Form 002 (Application to become an Assessor);
- scanned copies of the most recent two years of your Technician logbook;
- scanned copies of your Instructor logbook, including details of any RAC meetings or Workshops attended;
- a letter explaining why your application should be considered.
Note: Each email should be no larger than 8Mb in size.
The closing date for applications is 30th November 2019.
Applications are invited from all qualifying applicants, regardless of whether they have previously attempted to gain IRATA Assessor status, without success.