Lyon Equipment Limited is an employee-owned company, located adjacent to the M6 at Tebay between the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales.
We design and manufacture our own Lyon branded products and provide technical training for the work at height and rescue industries. Our products are often used in the following industries: offshore oil and gas, wind energy, railway infrastructure, film and television, adventure parks, rescue services and military.
This role is full time at 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday) and is based at our office in Tebay, Cumbria.
We are looking for
A self-motivated and practical person who enjoys working with tools and machinery to carry out day to day production functions.
The job will involve
- Goods inwards inspection of raw materials
- Preparing materials for manufacturing
- Manufacturing, servicing and inspecting of rescue stretchers
- Assembling flexible sided ladders, work at height equipment, and various other metallic products
- In-process and final product inspections
- Using various hand tools
- Using various metal working machines e.g., hydraulic presses, automatic saws, drills, vibratory finishing machines, TIG / MIG welding, laser marking equipment
- Basic maintenance of machines
- Any other duties as necessitated by the needs of the business
For more information and to download an application pack, please go to: