About the Organisation:
Pinnacle Safety and Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), and nationwide industry leader in the provision of safety training and related safety services.
Our purpose is to improve people’s lives through education.
We aim to help our clients improve their safety results, meet their work health and safety obligations, develop their safety culture, and most importantly, keep their people safe.
We are responsible for delivering safety training to over 75,000 people annually, making us Australia’s foremost safety training company in our areas of expertise.
We train a range of nationally recognised safety-related competencies in the areas of height safety, confined space entry, fire safety, plant and equipment, emergency response and work health and safety.
To learn more about the Pinnacle team, watch our staff video: http://tiny.cc/pinnaclestaffvideo
About the Role:
Based in Sydney Australia, your primary focus will be to deliver IRATA Rope Access courses (up to Level 3) as well as to coordinate, plan and conduct rope access activities in accordance with IRATA requirements – including short-duration service jobs (not window cleaning!) and rescue service projects.
As an experienced proactive and technically minded Level 3 IRATA Technician/ Trainer, you will have the opportunity to receive training to enable you to deliver a range of other courses from Pinnacle’s extensive list of nationally accredited qualifications.
Join our team to conduct Rope Access courses, short-duration service jobs, and rescue service projects. The role’s primary focus will be to deliver IRATA Rope Access courses up to Level 3 and to coordinate, plan and conduct rope access activities in accordance with IRATA requirements. We work in all sectors of industry including Mining, Oil and Gas, Construction, Telecommunications, and Manufacturing.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Must hold IRATA Level 3 qualification
- Must be computer literate. Clerical duties will involve data entry, word processing, and research.
- Be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative without supervision.
- Have a good working knowledge of completing risk assessments, JHA’s, and compiling work packs and methodologies.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle.
- IRATA Level 3i qualification
- In-depth knowledge of the IRATA Systems, ICOP, and TACS
- Three years or more experience as a Level 3 Rope Access supervisor or equivalent experience in team supervision, varied rope access and training experience
- Cert IV TAE40116/40110 (We can help you gain this qualification as professional development)
What’s on offer:
- Be part of the Pinnacle Safety and Training transition to delivering IRATA courses nationally.
- Opportunity to be a leader in a progressive and continually growing, national RTO.
- A positive, dynamic and flexible work environment.
- An attractive and competitive salary plus superannuation (mobile phone & laptop) tailored to your previous experience and qualifications.
Pinnacle Safety and Training is an organisation that prides itself on our quality of training, responsiveness to our clients, and the passion every one of our staff has for the vision of our company.
If becoming an integral part of a high-performing organisation appeals to you, we invite you to apply now. Please email your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thank you in advance for your interest.