As a Full-Time employee and expert in your field, you provide ISEC trainings to the wind-sector and to the industry, such as working at heights, rescuing at heights, working in confined spaces, etc. Trainings include both theory as well as practice, and they take place in our training facilities in Melsele, i.e. vicinity of Antwerp, the largest petro-chemical hub of Europe, or at a client location.
When you are not providing trainings, you develop new courses, and/or you support ISEC with its expansion and maintenance of the training site, keeping safety and quality as our top priority.
Our trainings regularly evolve and we expand our offerings with new trainings.
- You have a number of years of experience in working at heights, preferably with an IRATA certification
- You can demonstrate presentation skills and interact with a group, preferably with experience as an instructor
- You speak current Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office and Powerpoint
- You are a fast learner and are eager to learn new trainings
For applying or for more information, please send a mail with your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org .