Location: Wales - Gwynedd
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full time
We are looking for an App Developer to join a small team in the heart of Snowdonia, offering competitive salary, health insurance and flexible working. You will be specifying, creating and maintaining applications for an international accreditation organisation.
As the App developer your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to both existing and new systems
- Development of mobile applications.
- Interacting with developers and designers to create and maintain the best possible applications and service.
For this App Developer opportunity, you will need:
- Good undergraduate degree in Computer Science or relevant experience will be considered
- It is essential to have substantial experience using one or more cross platform mobile app development frameworks such as Flutter, React Native, Iconic or similar
- Reliability and excellent communication skills
I will be interested in talking to App developers, mobile developer, Software Developer, React Native Developer.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an App Developer to join and experienced team in the stunning location of Snowdonia, if you have the experience above and can accommodate the dynamic requirements of new challenges then click here apply.
Please note that applications sent to IRATA directly will not be responded to.