IRATA International are proud to be holding the 2019 London Work at Height Seminar (LWAHS) at the prestigious Guildhall, London, with the support of ‘The City of London Corporation’.
The LWAHS provides opportunity for the work at height industry to collaborate in the interest of safety awareness, best practice and knowledge sharing; and to demonstrate a variety of our Work at Height methodologies and industry innovations. The event is largely aimed at Local Government Authorities, Procurement Professionals, Health and Safety Professionals, Building & Facilities Managers and all other professionals who have an interest in Working at Height within the City of London; and beyond.
- Alison Thewliss MP, APPG for Working at Height
- Toby Thorp and Michelle Yorke, City of London Corporation – Cartographical case studies and work at height supply chains
- Thomas Kramer, LJB Inc. – Lessons learned and best practice from the US
- Jo-Anne Michael, Health and Safety Executive - Perceptions, attitudes and behaviours
- Dave Ellis, Lyon Equipment – Anchor standards
- Anthony Owen, College of Policing – Protest at height
- Peter Bennett OBE, Access Industry Forum
- Marios Pitsialis, CBRE – Facilities management challenges
- Paul Roddis, IPAF – Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Steve Booker, The Ladder Association – Get a grip in using ladders
TICKETS LIVE NOW
You can purchase a ticket, by clicking the orange “Click and Register” button in the upper right portion of this page, or alternatively click HERE to be taken to the EventBrite ticketing page
We look forward to seeing you there!